Terms and conditions
DISCLAIMERS & ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF FEDERAL LAW
You expressly acknowledge that the Company’s Services are for residents with laws regulating medical or the recreational use of cannabis only and that medical cannabis collectives and patients are established pursuant to their respective State’s laws.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF THE LAWS OF USER’S STATE OF RESIDENCY
The Company has its principal place of business is Oklahoma. Even though the Site and the Company’s Services may be accessed outside of Oklahoma, the Services are currently available only to users located in Oklahoma. You expressly acknowledge and assume full responsibility for cooperating with the laws of the state of your residency.
WARRANTY OF Compliance with Oklahoma Law
- General Statements
As used in these Terms of Service (hereinafter, the “Terms”), the terms “the Company”, “us”, “we” or “our” shall mean our Company and any of its affiliated entities which own the Sites or provide the Services that you may be accessing or using. These Terms govern your access to and use of the Company’s (a) websites, portals, mobile applications, channels and software that link to or otherwise reference these Terms, including Global Canna Bay and Canna Bay, and (b) social media pages and channels (collectively, the “Sites”), including any services, features, media, functions, content, tools and links contained or offered therein (collectively, the “Services”). Please ensure that you read these Terms carefully, as it is a legally binding contract between the Company, on the one hand, and you and your successors, heirs and assigns (and, if applicable, the corporate entity that you represent, together with its successors and assigns) (collectively referred to herein as “you” or “your”), on the other hand. By accessing or using any of the Sites, you are agreeing to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not accept and agree to these Terms, you may not access or use any of the Sites or Services or create an account or user profile.
These Terms are subject to occasional changes from time to time, and should we make any material changes, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail communication to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting a notice of the changes on the Sites. Any changes to these Terms will be effective upon the earlier of our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you (if applicable) or our posting of notice of the changes on the Sites. You are responsible for providing us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address you provided to us is no longer valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. If your e-mail address is not up to date or is not working, the posting of notice of changes to these Terms on the Sites shall constitute effective notice of the changes described therein. Continued use of any of the Sites or Services following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
The information available on or through use of the Sites and Services, including but not limited to data, text, articles, content, software, images, graphics, photographs, audio and video clips, links and references and other materials (collectively, “Information”) is provided for informational purposes only. Information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, cure or treatment. The Company does not recommend or endorse any specific physicians, products, tests, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on the Sites and/or the Services.
You should always seek the advice of a qualified medical professional with any questions you may have regarding your condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of Information on the Sites and/or the Services. Reliance on any Information is solely at your own risk.
- Privacy Statement
The Sites and Services are intended solely and only available to individuals who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age, who can willingly and knowingly enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. Please note that certain of the Sites and Services require you to be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to access and use such Sites and Services. Please check the applicable Additional Terms for such Sites and Services for further information. Without limiting the foregoing, the Sites and Services are not available to minors or suspended members or users. Further, your account and user ID for any of the Sites or Services may not be transferred or sold to another party. If you are registering as a business entity, you further represent that you have the authority to bind the business to these Terms and any other related or pertinent agreements. If you do not have such authority, you will be held individually liable for all actions taken under your user ID. You further represent that any party you invite to participate in any of the Services or related functions with you is also of legal age as described above.
- Electronic Communications
By accessing or using the Sites or Services, you consent to receiving certain communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, including, without limitation, by e-mail, text, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages on the Sites or through any of the Services. By accessing or using the Sites or Services, you willingly and knowingly agree that all contracts, notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Using The Services
5.1 User Registration and Accounts
In order to access or use some of the Sites or Services, you must first register and create an individual profile for yourself or a business for such Site or Service (each a “User Profile”).
By creating a User Profile, you agree that:
(1) You will not register a username (or email address) that (a) is already being used by someone else; (b) may impersonate another person: (c) belongs to another person; (d) violates the intellectual property or other right of any person or entity; or (d) is offensive. We may reject the use of any password, username, or email address for any reason in our sole discretion;
(2) You will provide true, accurate, current, and complete registration information about yourself in connection with the registration process and, as permitted, to maintain and update it continuously and promptly to keep it accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, the Company may suspend or terminate your account and refuse you any and all current or future access to or use of the Sites and Services (or any portion thereof). If you fail to update your information in a timely manner, then the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, which will allow the Company to suspend or terminate your account, and refuse you any and all current or future access or use of the Sites and Services (or any portion thereof).
(3) You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account, password, and username – whether or not you authorized the activity;
(4) You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your account so that others may not access any password protected portion of the Sites or Services using your name, username, or password;
(5) You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account, password, or username, or any other breach of security;
(6) You will not post libelous content or create false or misleading reviews or posts; and
(7) You will not sell, transfer, or assign your account or any account rights.
The Company is not liable for any loss or damage (of any kind and under any legal theory) to you or any third party arising from your inability or failure for any reason to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
If any information that you provide, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any information that you provide, is false, inaccurate, outdated, offensive, incomplete, or violates these Terms, any Additional Terms, or any applicable law, then we may suspend or terminate your account, User Profile and access to and use of the Sites and Services, at our sole discretion and without advance notice or liability.
Your User Profile cannot be used to conduct commercial activities, including, but not limited to, transactions, advertising, fundraising, contests or other promotions absent our prior written consent. We may offer you the ability to set preferences relating to your User Profile, but changes to your settings may not become effective immediately or be error free, and options may change from time-to-time. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any issues, problems or Content on your User Profile.
User Profiles may only be set up by an authorized representative of the individual or business that is the subject of the User Profile. The Company does not review each User Profile to determine if they were created by an appropriate party. In addition, The Company is not responsible for any unauthorized User Profiles that may appear on the Services. If you believe that a User Profile listed on one of the Sites is unauthorized, fake, fraudulent or otherwise improper or misleading, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.2 User Content
For purposes of these Terms, (a) “Content” means all text, images, photos, audio, video, graphics, reviews, location data, and all other forms of data, communication or media, (b) “Your Content” means Content that you submit, or transmit to, through or in connection with the Sites or Services, such as ratings, reviews, photos, videos, media, messages, social media posts or Services, comments and information that you publicly display or displayed in your User Profile, (c) “User Content” means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Sites or Services, including any electronic data or information with respect to their customers, (d) “Company Content” means Content that we create or otherwise owned by us and make available in connection with the Sites or Services, (e) “Third Party Content” means Content that originates from parties other than The Company or users of any of the Sites or Services, which is made available in connection with the Sites or Services and not otherwise owned by us, and (f) “Website Content” means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the Sites or Services, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content (and Third Party Material (as defined below)), and Company Content.
By submitting User Content, you agree:
(1) That you own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and/or permissions to all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights to your User Content, and to any other works that you incorporate into your User Content;
(2) That you are responsible for anything you submit to the Sites or Services and agree that the Company does not have to post or keep posted anything you provide. Once posted on the Sites or on the Internet, it is not always possible to remove, especially if multiple copies exist. When User Content is uploaded to the Sites or Services, or posted on any social media platforms with a tag or reference to the Company, you give the Company complete permission to make it available in multiple forms, including, without limitation, on any of our social media accounts, email newsletters or any digital or print promotional materials. If any of your User Content is acquired and used by a third party in a way that violates these Terms or any Additional Terms, you agree that the Company can take legal action against the third party and that the Company shall not be obligated to distribute any recovered sums to you that may be obtained in connection with such legal proceedings;
(3) That, and represent and warrant that, submission of your User Content will not cause injury to any other person or entity using the Sites, Services, or otherwise, and the Company is under no obligation to post any User Content that you provide, and reserves the right to post our own versions of your User Content as Company Content in our sole discretion;
(4) To fully assign the Company the right to pursue enforcement of copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property related claims against third parties that have, without receiving proper authorization, and in violation of these Terms or any Additional Terms, scraped, manipulated, copied, derived, distributed or otherwise improperly or illegally used and benefited from User Content that has been provided to the Company by you;
(5) That you have the written consent, release, and/or express permission of each and every identifiable person in your User Content to use such person’s name and/or likeness in your User Content for any use permitted by these Terms;
(6) That you will not post, transmit, broadcast or otherwise make available any User Content that is unlawful, misleading, harmful, bigoted, offensive, profane, insensitive, obscene, tortious, libelous, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (hereinafter, “Offensive Content”);
(7) That you are at least of legal age, being no less than eighteen (18) years old (or twenty-one (21) years old, as applicable), and you acknowledge that persons under legal age may not submit User Content to the Company, the Sites or the Services; and
(8) That the Company may, in its sole discretion, monitor the User Content you submit and any other communications that you may have, but is under no obligation to do so.